Over the past few years, COVID-19 has changed the way we work. Ensuring the health and safety of our staff, clients, and the community is our top priority. As a trusted service provider to our clients, and a responsible community member and employer, we have remained committed to doing all we can to help stop the further spread of COVID-19 by following our Provincial and Federal guidelines.
Some Key Messages
- The welfare of our staff and clients are our highest priority;
- Our office is open to visitors, although appointments must be made in advance (please, no drop-ins);
- We continue to have a mask policy in the office, if you do not bring a mask one will be provided;
- Our staff, for the most part, are working both in the office and remotely (a “hybrid” work model);
- We are closely monitoring and following advice from B.C. Public Health officials and the B.C. Ministry of Health.
Monitoring and Sharing Reliable Information Sources
Like you, we are continuously monitoring information from official health organizations and planning and adjusting for business continuity in changing scenarios. To help our staff and clients navigate this situation, we are centralizing all our COVID-19 related materials here into one information hub. This includes links to key trusted information sources.